"Well maybe it is just the time of year
Or maybe it's the time of man
I don't know who I am
But you know life is for learning..."
This all-natural exfoliating soap was designed for the blissful ritual of cleansing your happy, tired body after long sessions in the garden.
This is my favourite essential oil blend - it hits your heart right where you need healing. The scents are strong enough to induce a few blissful moments of gratitude.
- Cedarwood essential oil is known for enhancing focus while relaxing the body, easing tension and clearing the mind.
- Lavender essential oil, although popular for sleep, can improve your mood and decrease anxiety any time of day.
- Lemon is also known as a mood and energy increasing essential oil.
- Pink pastel clay & sea clay absorb toxins and cleanse while their minerals clear blemishes and draw out impurities
- Activated charcoal absorbs toxins; improving your skin's appearance.
- Ground pumice exfoliates hard-working hards and dry skin
Ingredients: tallow, shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, castor oil, ground pumice, lemon essential oil, lavender essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, spirulina, pink pastel clay, sea clay, activated charcoal
Approximate weight: 130 grams
** Although we try our best to replicate designs and colours, each small batch turns out different than the last. Soaping is a creative, fun and often mysterious process. Swirls, layers and colour blends might not always be exactly as shown in the pictures. The ingredients are always true to the list and each bar is as worthy as the last **